- Use unique passwords and a password manager for storage.
- Always mix numbers, characters, and symbols when creating passwords.
- Avoid dictionary words.
- When using a public WiFi network, use a virtual private network (VPN).
- When possible, choose 2-factor identification.
- Retain redundant automatic backups.
- Use virus and malware protection on your computer.
- Add a passcode to your phone and computer.
- Always lock or log out of computers that you are not using.
Please ask permission before sharing or modifying this infographic.